Monday, July 9, 2007

Diploma thesis - Security of AJAX Web applications

My diploma thesis is finally done. The link is on the right (Croatian language only).


Abstract

This diploma thesis describes security problems in Web applications based on AJAX technology. It describes basic AJAX mechanisms, most common Web application vulnerabilities and specific problems that refer to AJAX applications, as well as the way of resolving them. Most of descriptions are followed by real life examples for easier understanding. Also, examples show the newest trends in vulnerability exploitation on the communication between client and server, as well as on the client itself. The practical part of the paper describes the created AJAX application used for manipulating the IKE configuration files and the security problems specific to that application.


3 comments:

Aneela said...

I am a student of Master and want to do work on AJAX.Is your thesis available in English?Can you give me.

Unknown said...

No, unfortunately I don't have it in English..
But I'll be glad to help you if I can.
BTW take a look at it even if you don't understand Croatian, you might find some useful, at least the literature section on the end :)

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.